This last week we have been hit with a lot of snow. The girls and I went out today and made some snowmen. It all started with one snowman and then I saw Kaitlyn and Melanie both starting another one. Kaitlyn said "Mom now we have a daddy one we need a Kaitlyn one." So I came down off the porch to help them make some baby snowmen. We then continued the fun with snow angels, a snow fight and shoveling the driveway. I am glad that I decided to put off all the chores I had to do this afternoon and enjoy my girls, we made some fun memories.
5 years ago
6 comments:
What a good mom you are! I had good intentions of putting things off so my kids could play outside this week, and then got a little sick. Good luck tomorrow! Please...let me know if you need anything!
Hey! Look at that cute family.
Long time no see. Glad that you are doing well. It'll be fun to keep in touch. I'm still in AF.
I can't wait to play in the snow with Bayles when he's older...probably not a good idea to take a two month old out in the snow yet ;)
WOW! So much snow!! You are funner than I am, we went out and played in it once, but I hate being cold! I'm a big baby, I hate winter, now my kids are sick and we can't go out even if we wanted to!
Fun pictures!
But I have to say I am really glad we are not in the snow right now! It got down to 40 degrees yesterday:) Hope you guys are doing well.
Love
Tami
Kristi....thank you so much for inviting me to your blog. What a CUTE family you have!!! Please send me your email address and I will invite you to our blog.
Post a Comment