Some pictures with Jess before I took her over to Johnsons
Black Friday is by far my favorite shopping day of the year. I just get so excited and love the rush of getting a great deal. Julie and I broke Jess in. And Jess was a huge help to us. We scoped out the adds at Julies house until 12:30 got a few hours of sleep and were at Walmart by 4:15 am. We got almost everything on our list which is great. And we hit so many great stores! Not sure Jess loved it as much as us, but she did get some awesome deals!
I decided that is wasn't fair to Melanie to miss out on having Jess up here just because everyone else was sick. So I took her over to Johnsons to play with her. Kaitlyn was pretty sad about this. I got her to be not so sad by pulling out a High School Musical Gabriella Barbie for her to play with while we were gone. The poor girl was so sick! But she did make out pretty good, you see we have a rule that if you get your throw up into the throw up bowl you get $1. You see it is worth any amount of money to me not to have to clean up throw up. She came away with $3 this time. And I only had to clean up a big mess once. Maybe I should start taking $1 away when they miss?
2 comments:
How is it we live so close, yet so very far away!?
I am a big fan of black Friday as well; I LOVE to look through the ads on THanksgiving and love getting a good deal.... but I am not (never have been) the early riser type.:)I usually don't make it out until about 7 or so-but am still able to get everything I want. You guys are dedicated to be at Walmart at 4:15 am. Although I know there were killer deals there this year-and Walmart deals go fast!
Post a Comment