Melanie insisted on having a friend birthday party this year. I tried every bribe I could think of to not have it. It actually wasn't that bad maybe we will do one for Kaitlyn this year. She had so much fun planning her party and inviting all of her friends. She wanted a princess party that everyone dressed up at. We had a lot of fun. We played princess, princess, frog, made a princess frame, played freeze dance, broke a pinata and went on a princess treasure hunt. Fun was had by all.

Melanie has this thing for Belle right now because they have the same color of hair.

Matt, Mel, Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
didn't want to dress up, is she really getting old enough that she doesn't want to dress up for a princess birthday party?

The birthday girl opening presents!

Mel with her princess cupcake cake. When planning my kids parties I think they have the most fun going to the grocery store or bakery and looking through the cake book. Melanie could hardly wait for this one.

Freeze dance was a big hit with all. This is probably one of Melanie's favorite games ever.

Mel taking a
whack at the pinata!

Matt taking his turn.

Kaitlyn

All the kids with their candy stash from the pinata.

The treasure hunt was a big hit especially when they found the treasure box.
I think Melanie ended up having a pretty fun birthday. We sure do love her.
1 comments:
What a fun mom you are. I am seriously dreading having to plan friend birthday parties. haha!
Post a Comment