This afternoon our home teacher came by to visit with our family. Now we haven't really had consistent home teachers so our kids don't understand the whole concept of Home Teaching completely. So while we were sitting and talking with him. Melanie whispers very quietly to me "Mom, is he a Prophet or a Bishop?" I couldn't help but just start laughing and of course it was right during the middle of his lesson. But I can see why she could have thought this. He came in a suit, is balding and kept talking about church things. Why wouldn't he be a Prophet? We explained to her that he was our Home Teacher, but just as important. She then ran into the other room of course embarrassed. I just love the innocence of kids and the cute things they say!
5 years ago
4 comments:
Love this! Lexi would have beeen embarrassed too but she probably would have started to cry instead! Brad could have gone to the restaurant we went to for dinner Sat. night! There were tons of people watching the game! I loved Twilight too and I can't wait to see it again.
My kids are just embarrassing to me when the home teachers come over! They end up going down stairs and playing. But when we were kids we used to go hide from our home teacher too. So I feel their pain!
That is too cute!! I always love to see what they come up with next.
Melanie is hilarious! I love it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment